God’s promises are always fulfilled since he is not able to lie to his children for it this time, in this post you will find the biblical promises for women. You will be able to know each of these promises that God made to women and what they consist of, do not stop reading the post, it will be of your total interest.
Biblical promises for women
There are several biblical promises that God made to women in this section promises to discover each one of them and that they are treated, first we will begin by describing what a promise is. The word promise comes from the Hebrew Omer which means said, on the other hand from the Greek it derives from the word epangelia and on the other hand it means; proclaiming or announcing a commitment to do something that will become a promise.
Within the bible there are various amounts of promises for all of their children in general, but specifically there are a few beautiful biblical promises for women who are faithful believers in their words. Each one of these promises written within the bible generates all the confidence in them, that they have the eternal life that God promised them, before the world began and something that we must always keep in mind is that God does not lie.
According to data that can be collected from the gospel, it was possible to clarify that God included some women within his group of followers and disciples, in the same way it is important to highlight God granted women a treatment of freedom so that none of them felt obliged for freedom with which he proceeded in his dealings with them without feeling bound by the laws of purity or legal impurity, when it came to helping a woman in need.
It is also important to remember and highlight some biblical facts, from God to women, below, we are going to discover some that are very relevant and interesting and that can be observed in the gospel:
- Jesus arrives in order to proclaim the good and news for the poor and the oppressed and among them were many women (Lk 4, 18).
- When the Samaritan woman needed it, God had no qualms about speaking in public and also advising and instructing (Jn. 4:27).
- It allowed her to touch the mantle she was wearing because of the hemorrhoid without any problem despite the state of impurity in which she found herself (Mk. 5: 25-34).
- One Saturday, he was in charge of curing a woman who was totally bent once the flame had healed; “Daughter of Abraham” (Lk. 13, 10-16).
- Jesus managed to prevent an adulterous woman from getting stoned, just as each of his accusers demanded, then to get him to be stoned went with the woman and dedicated some beautiful words of encouragement and confidence (Jn. 8, 3-11)
- He cured Peter’s mother-in-law and took her by the hand (Mk. 1, 29-31)
- Jesus allows a woman named Bethany to smear a perfume on his head that was a cost in Simon’s house and also deeply defends the action that the woman carried out towards him (Mk. 14, 3-9).
God and his promises
As already mentioned within the bible, there are large amounts of biblical promises for women that God made them and each one of these promises can leave us breathless and fill us with strength when we feel that we have lost the battle and read Each one of these words that God the Fathers gave us comforts us and gives us energy to continue. Next, we are going to describe each of these promises that God left us and that in total there are 10:
- And they will fight against you, but they will not defeat you; because I am with you, says the Lord, to deliver you Jeremiah 1:19
- Those who know your name will trust in you, Because you, O Jehovah, did not forsake those who sought you. Psalm 9:10
- But ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless your bread and your waters; and I will remove all disease from your midst. Exodus 23:25
- Therefore, I tell you that whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you will receive it, and it will come to you. Mark 11:24
- In all your ways acknowledge him, And he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3: 6
- In my distress I called upon the Lord, And cried out to my God. He heard my voice from his temple, and my cry came before him, to his ears. Psalm 18: 6
- Wait for Jehovah; Be strong, and let your heart be encouraged; Yes, wait for Jehovah. Psalm 27:14
- What you learned and received and heard and saw in me, this do; and the God of peace will be with you. Philippians 4: 9
- Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. Matthew 7: 7
- For he will command his angels about you, to keep you in all your ways. Psalm 91:11
Biblical promises for Christian women
The woman within God’s plan has managed to occupy an extremely important role, since he includes them within each of those plans in order to achieve each of the purposes that God has for women. Through each of the words of our Lord, each one of the promises that he addressed to those women who were his devotees can be clarified.
Within the divine plan of our Lord Jesus Christ was always the intervention of women, therefore God with the power of only leaving his son on earth so that he could proceed to preach his word and give the best example. However, he also leaves the woman to be his support and in this way to conceive his only child.
One of the first promises that God makes to Christian women is that at all times he will be supporting, keeping and caring for them, he knows the fundamental role that women play in the world and he recognizes that women depend to a large extent on the path that his servants and the good of all his children will continue to travel, that is why in his promises he always makes it clear that he will accompany us and support us at all times, especially in difficult times.
In Matthew 9:23 Jesus says that if you believe, everything will be possible, in this way, a world of probabilities opens up to you with this promise.
In Isaiah 41:13 we find this powerful promise that says that it is God himself who takes you
All women, including Christian women, are fighters who are always ready to attend to any situation that arises, especially difficult moments, most of the women work outside the home and when they arrive, they continue with work to understand each of your loved ones. In the case of Christian women, in addition to all the tasks they perform in their day to day, they also attend to the duties and services they have with the church, another of the promises that God leaves to all Christian women is to give us breaks.
God at his hand invites all women not to be afraid, as he helps us find the beautiful beautiful promise in Isaiah 41:13. It is enough to continue, to fill us with courage and strength and continue with our beautiful mission.
A promise of God for Christian women is to listen to ourselves, how many times have we felt that we are alone that no one listens to us, that we speak with the wind. We have felt that way simply because we forget that God promised to always listen to us.
If you found this article of biblical promises of God for women interesting, I invite you to continue informing yourself with the links below: