At some point in our life it may happen to us that we do not feel without the strength to move forward since we believe that nothing we do is right and no matter how hard we try, we all go wrong, what better than some verses of encouragement and biblical encouragement to give us strength to move on, here you will find the best.
In our life we can be presented with difficult situations that totally discourage us and the desire to continue battling to overcome these obstacles that come our way are sometimes threatened since our feelings are the strength to continue since all that we do is not known. He sees no result and because we try hard we cannot get out of that abyss where we can find ourselves.
But what better than a few words of encouragement reflected in the bible to give us encouragement and see us clearly that not all is lost and so that we have the feeling that things are going very well, we must have full assurance that God our heavenly father is working in us .
No matter how difficult the situation we are experiencing, we should not be distressed and lose faith since Almighty God never abandons his children and leaves them helpless, he is always with us, accompanying us, giving them help and strength, God is love, he is goodness. and it is mercy that is why we should not have or worry before adversity since he will always hold us firmly to achieve victory, who knows his divine word have no doubt of his love and goodness.
In all the battles and struggles that we can face in difficult times that life puts on us, we need someone who is our pillar and ground pole to remind us that not everything is lost, no matter how black we see from day to day, and what better that our heavenly father will give us encouragement for our daily battles, it is for this reason that below we are going to know a series of biblical verses that will help us meditate and never lose faith and hope that all our day-to-day battles they have a solution.
- 1 Thessalonians 5:11: So encourage and build each other up, just as you have been doing.
- Isaiah 40:31: But those who trust in the Lord will renew their strength; they will fly like eagles: they will run and not tire, they will walk and not tire.
- Isaiah 43: 2: When you cross the waters, I will be with you; when you cross the rivers, their waters will not cover you; When you walk through fire, you will not be burned or scorched by flames.
- Joshua 1: 9: I have already commanded you: Be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged! For the Lord your God will accompany you wherever you go.
- Deuteronomy 31: 8: The Lord himself will march in front of you and be with you; It will never leave you or forsake you. Do not be afraid or discouraged.
- 2 Corinthians 1: 3-4: Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, merciful Father and God of all consolation, who comforts us in all our tribulations so that with the same comfort that we have received from God, we too can comfort to all who suffer.
- Matthew 11:28: Come to me, all of you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
- 1 Corinthians 15:58: Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm and unshakable, always progressing in the Lord's work, aware that your work in the Lord is not in vain.
- Psalms 121: 1-2: I lift up my eyes to the mountains; Where is my help to come from? My help comes from the Lord, creator of heaven and earth.
- Hebrews 10: 24-25: Let us care for one another in order to stimulate each other to love and good works. Let's not stop coming together, as some are used to, but let's encourage each other, and even more so now that we see that day is approaching.
- Psalms 32: 8: The Lord says: «I will instruct you, I will show you the way you should follow; I will give you advice and watch over you. »
- Psalms 31:24: Take courage and take courage, all who hope in the Lord.
- John 16:33: I have told you these things so that you may find peace in me. In this world you will face afflictions, but take heart! I have overcome the world.
- 1 Corinthians 16:13: Stay alert; stand firm in the faith; be brave and strong.
- Proverbs 14:23: Every effort has its reward, but staying only in words leads to poverty.
- Psalms 23: 4: Even if I go through dark valleys, I fear no danger because you are by my side; your shepherd's rod comforts me.
- Isaiah 43: 4: In exchange for you I will give men; In exchange for your life I will hand over peoples! Because I love you and you are in my eyes precious and worthy of honor.
- John 14:27: Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give it to you as the world does. Do not be distressed or cowed
- 2 Corinthians 4:17: For the light and fleeting sufferings that we now suffer produce an eternal glory that is worth far more than all suffering.
- Romans 8:31: What will we say in the face of this? If God is on our side, who can be against us?
- Romans 15: 5: May the God of encouragement and perseverance grant you to live together in harmony, according to the example of Jesus Christ.
- Psalms 90:17: May the favor of the Lord our God be upon us. Confirm in us the work of our hands; yes, confirm the work of our hands.
- Romans 15: 2: Each one must please his neighbor for his good, in order to edify him.
- Luke 12: 6-7: Are not five sparrows sold for two coins? However, God does not forget any of them. So it is with you: even the hairs on your head are numbered. Do not be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.
- 2 Corinthians 8:12: Because if one does it willingly, what he gives is well received according to what he has, and not according to what he does not have.
- 2 Corinthians 4:16: Therefore, we are not discouraged. On the contrary, although on the outside we are wearing out, on the inside we are renewing ourselves day after day.
- Isaiah 51:12: It is I myself who comforts them. Who are you, that you fear men, mere mortals, who are nothing but grass?
- Revelation 7: 16-17: They will no longer hunger or thirst. They will not be beaten by the sun or scorching heat. For the Lamb who is on the throne will shepherd them and guide them to springs of living water; and God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.
- Colossians 2: 2: I want you to know so that you will be encouraged, remain united by love, and have all the richness that comes from conviction and understanding. Thus they will know the mystery of God, that is, Christ.
- Romans 1: 11-12: I really want to see you to impart some spiritual gift that will strengthen you; rather, so that we encourage each other with the faith we share.
- 2 Corinthians 1: 5: For as we share abundantly in Christ's sufferings, so also through him we have abundant comfort.
Encouragement Verses for Hard Times
Life will always be giving us challenges that are difficult to overcome but that are not always impossible to do, of course, many times these challenges no longer have a reverse and we end up losing the battle against it; a very serious financial crisis, the death of a loved one or a serious illness, are some of these remains that life presents us and totally destroys us but even if we lose the battle the war still and from the hand of God our Lord who always He accompanies us, guides us and helps us we can get out of this abyss in which we find ourselves immersed and move on.
We are going to know below a series of biblical verses where God through his word gives us encouragement to move forward and in this way gives us strength and comforts us in all the difficult situations that we are experiencing, since at some point we need comfort , supportive of a word of encouragement that urges us to continue forward every day and not give up in the face of life's adversities, that is why our beloved father who died on the cross for all of us leaves us these words:
- Hebrews 4: 14-16: “Therefore, having a great high priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast to our profession. For we do not have a high priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but one who was tempted in all things like our likeness, but without sin. Let us therefore approach the throne of grace with confidence, to obtain mercy and find grace for the opportune help. "
- John 14: 26-27: But the Comforter, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and will remind you of everything that I have told you. Peace I leave you, my peace I give you; I do not give it to you as the world gives it. Not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
- 1 Corinthians 10:13: “No temptation has come upon you that is not human; But God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted more than you can resist, but will also give the way out, together with the temptation, so that you can endure.
- Luke 22: 31-32: “The Lord also said: Simon, Simon, behold, Satan has asked you to sift you like wheat; but I have prayed for you, that your faith does not lack; and you, once returned, confirm your brothers.
- Jeremiah 32:27: Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh; Is there something that is difficult for me? "
- Psalms 46: 1-3: God is our refuge and strength, our present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, even if the earth is moved, and the mountains are transferred to the heart of the sea; Though its waters roar and are troubled, though the mountains quake with its swelling. "
- 1 Peter 1: 6-7: “In which you rejoice, although now for a little time, if necessary, you have to be afflicted in various trials, so that your faith, much more precious than gold, is put to the test , which though perishable is tested by fire, will be found in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed. "
- 1 Corinthians 4: 17-18: “For this slight momentary tribulation produces in us an ever more excellent and eternal weight of glory, not looking at what is seen, but at what is unseen; for the things that are seen are temporary, but those that are not seen are eternal.
Encouragement verses for women
Our faith can often be threatened by adversities that life presents us, it can happen to us that we truly question whether God is working in us correctly and that he abandoned us in the face of the battle we are fighting today.
But we must always bear in mind that this is not the case, God never abandons his children and leaves them to their own devices, even if we are going through a very difficult time, let us never forget that our father is there, supporting us and always helping us at the foot of the canyon with us. Our one of them is the words of encouragement that he left embodied in the bible to women in verses, which we are going to know about some below.
- 1 Peter 3: 3-4: “It is not your fancy hair, gold jewelry, or fine clothing that should make you beautiful. No, your beauty must come from within, the beauty of a gentle and calm spirit. That beauty will never disappear and it is worth a lot to God. "
- Proverbs 31:25: "She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future."
- Joshua 1: 9: Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.
- Psalm 139: 13-16: You made all the delicate and internal parts of my body and united me in my mother's womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex!
- Prov. 11-16: A kind woman earns respect, but ruthless men only gain wealth "
If this article verses of encouragement and encouragement for difficult times, if you have found it interesting, do not stop reading the following that may also be to your complete liking:
(Visited 55 times, 1 visits today)