The love of a couple is the most beautiful thing that can exist when you are in a relationship where both respect each other, take care of each other and above all love each other, since this is how a true relationship is built, you want to dedicate some beautiful words to your partner that better than ones love verses couple Biblical.
Couple love verses
Love is an innate feeling in every human being that since he comes to this world begins to grow in his heart, however, it can happen to many people that due to circumstances they have had to live throughout their lives, it costs them a little express this feeling and tell your partner how much you love them, but don’t worry, what better way to show your love than by dedicating to the love of your life some beautiful biblical verses that talk about love as a couple.
In general lines, the biblical verses that talk about love as a couple have as their fundamental objective to highlight how important love is for our neighbor, it can be couple love or brotherly love, whichever is just as important and these biblical texts leave us great life lessons regarding love and that we must always seek and take care of it since there is nothing more important in the world than love, we must love our neighbor as our father loves us.
All the verses and biblical phrases that we can find about love will leave us great and beautiful teachings that are messages that our heavenly father left us for each of his children, the vast majority of love phrases that we can find here are very striking and make us reflect and meditate and especially think about whether we are doing things in a good way.
The bible is the book that talks the most about love that is why it is not difficult at all to open the bible and find biblical texts that are especially dedicated to the love of a couple and which are ideal to dedicate to your partner on their wedding day, on your anniversary or simply on any day that you just want to dedicate a few words to your love, below we are going to know a series of biblical verses that talk about love as a couple.
- Genesis 2: 22-24: “Then from that part of her side the Lord God made a woman and took her to the man. The man said, “At last! This is bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh! I will call her ‘woman’, because she was taken from the man ”. For this reason the man leaves his father and mother, joins his wife and the two become one. “
- Proverbs 18:22: “Whoever finds a wife finds happiness: tokens of his favor the Lord has given her.”
- Proverbs 5: 18-19: “Blessed be your wife, the bride of your youth! It is like a cute little deer; let his love and his caresses make you always happy. “
- Proverbs 20: 6-7: “There are many who presume they are loyal, but no one can be found who can be trusted. Happy are the children left by those who have lived righteously and honestly! “
- Proverbs 31: 10-12: “Who can find a virtuous and capable wife? It is more precious than rubies. Her husband can trust her, and she will greatly enrich his life. That woman does him good and not bad, every day of his life. “
- Ecclesiastes 4: 9-12: “Two are worth more than one, for working together is better for both. If one falls, the other lifts it. On the other hand, those who are alone do very badly when they fall because there is no one to help them. If two lie down together, they will warm each other, but if someone sleeps alone, there will be no one who will warm them. One can only be defeated, but two defend themselves better. It is because the three-stranded rope does not break easily. “
- Songs 8: 6-7: «Love is as strong as death! Passion is as true as the grave! The fire of love is a flame that God himself has lit! There are no seas that can quench it, no rivers that can extinguish it! If someone dared to offer all their riches in exchange for love, they would receive nothing but contempt. “
- Mark 10: 6-9: “But from the beginning God made man and woman to live together. That is why a man has to leave his father and mother to marry and live with his wife. The two will live as if they were one person. So, those who marry no longer live as two separate people, but as one person. If God has united a man and a woman, no one should separate them. “
- Ephesians 4: 2-3: “Always be humble, kind, patient, lovingly bear one another. The Spirit has united them with a bond of peace. Do your best to preserve that unity, allowing peace to hold you together. “
- Colossians 3: 18-19: “You wives should submit to your husbands, for this is what is expected of you as Christians. And you husbands should love your wives and not be rude or harsh with them. “
- Romans 13: 8: “Owe no debt to anyone, except the debt of loving one another, because he who loves others fulfills all the law.”
Couple love verses in the bible
- Ecclesiastes 4:12: One can only be defeated, but two can resist. The three strand rope does not break easily!
- Proverbs 31:10: Exemplary woman, where will she be found? It is more valuable than precious stones!
- Ecclesiastes 4:10: If they fall, one lifts the other up. Woe to him who falls and has no one to lift him!
- Ephesians 5: 25-26: Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself for her to make her holy. He purified it, washing it with water through the word.
- 2 Peter 1: 5-7: For this very reason, strive to add virtue to your faith; to his virtue, understanding; to the understanding, self-control; to self-control, constancy; to constancy, devotion to God; to devotion to God, brotherly affection; and to brotherly affection, love.
- Colossians 3: 18-19: Wives, submit to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord. Husbands, love your wives and don’t be hard on them.
- Matthew 7:12: So in everything you treat others as you want them to treat you. In fact, this is the law and the prophets.
- Songs 4: 7: You are all beautiful, my beloved; there is no defect in you.
- 2 Corinthians 6:14: Do not form a team with unbelievers. What do justice and evil have in common? Or what communion can light have with darkness?
- Genesis 2:18: Then the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I am going to make him a suitable help ».
- Ecclesiastes 4: 9: Two are worth more than one, because they get more fruit from their effort.
- Proverbs 19:14: House and money are inherited from parents, but a smart wife is a gift from the Lord.
- 1 Thessalonians 3:12: May the Lord make you grow so that you love each other more and more, and everyone, just as we love you.
- 1 Corinthians 7: 2: But in view of so much immorality, each man should have his own wife, and each woman her own husband.
- Proverbs 27:17: Iron sharpens iron, and man in dealing with man.
- Galatians 1:10: What am I looking for with this: to gain human approval or God’s? Do you think that I try to please others? If I sought to please others, I would not be a servant of Christ.
- Proverbs 17:17: A friend loves at all times; to help in adversity the brother was born.
- Ephesians 5: 22-23: Wives, submit to your own husbands as to the Lord. Because the husband is the head of his wife, just as Christ is the head and savior of the church, which is his body.
- 1 Timothy 5: 8: He who does not provide for his own, and especially for his own household, has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.
- Proverbs 22: 1: A good report is worth more than great wealth, and a good reputation is more than gold and silver.
- Matthew 19:19: “Honor your father and mother”, and “love your neighbor as yourself.”
- Ephesians 5:28: Likewise, the husband must love his wife as his own body. He who loves his wife loves himself.
- Ephesians 5:33: In any case, each of you also love your wife as yourself, and may the wife respect her husband.
Catholic couple love verses
It is important to mention that for the Catholic faith, dating or married couples, conformed by God from heaven, since our father does not want couples that are not based on love and respect, that is why he brings people together correct to form a solid couple that is based on loving and respecting the other before all things.
The moment we feel an attraction for someone, what we must do before taking any further step with that person is to ask our god to show us if that is the right person to enter into a relationship and if their feelings are true and pure just like us, and if so, God himself is going to be in charge of joining us with this person in order to establish a beautiful relationship.
We are going to know a series of Catholic verses that tell us about the love of a couple and which are the ideal ones to dedicate to that person that we like so much:
- 1Corinthians 13: 4-7: “Love is patient and kind; he is not envious or boastful, he is not puffed up; does nothing improper; he is not selfish or irritated; he is not spiteful; he does not rejoice at injustice, but joins himself with the joy of truth. He suffers everything, believes everything, expects everything, supports everything “.
- 1Cor 7: 3-4: “Let the husband fulfill his conjugal duty to the wife, and likewise the wife to the husband. The woman does not have power over her own body, but the husband; nor does the husband have authority over his own body, but the wife does ”.
- Mark 12:25: “For when they rise from the dead, they will neither marry nor be given in marriage, but will be like the angels in heaven.”
“Do not send a newly married man to war, or impose any other duty on him. He will have a whole year free to take care of his house and make the woman he took as his wife happy ”.
- Proverbs 3: 3-4: May love and truth never leave you: always wear them around your neck and write them in the book of your heart. You will have the favor of God and you will have a good reputation among the people.
- Leviticus 19: 17-18: Do not feed secret hatred against your brother, but frankly rebuke your neighbor so that you do not suffer the consequences of his sin. Do not be vindictive with your neighbor, nor hold a grudge against him. Love your neighbor as yourself. I am the Lord.
If you discover this article about love verses for a couple, if you have found it interesting, be sure to read the following that may also be to your complete liking:
(Visited 47 times, 2 visits today)