There is nothing more sacred than our biblical verses that is why if you are looking for verses for birthdays, here we will describe several that can serve you and which you can dedicate to that special person on their birthday and give them your blessing through these verses.
Verses for birthdays
The biblical texts for birthdays They are very beautiful sacred phrases that do not leave a great life learning since they leave us great messages that are written in the bible, In general, biblical texts are defined as phrases or fragments that are within the bible and that they are used respectively to explain a context of a biblical verse so that you can learn more about the passages of the Bible and what is the message that he wants to convey to us.
Birthday means a new learning since we have one more year of life to continue our long journey and have new experiences that can all be very pleasant, although there may be some exceptions to this since sometimes we live moments that are not our total pleasure, one more year of life is synonymous with the fact that we have many more doors to touch and open to achieve success, new trips, people to meet and above all live many new and good experiences with all our loved ones.
What better birthday gift for someone than to dedicate a card where you can appreciate verses for birthdays that are extracted from the bible and that through this we want to leave a beautiful message to that special person for us who is having a birthday, since we know that it is an important date for that person and beyond the material gifts, the best way to show our unconditional love towards that person than by wishing him the best through biblical texts.Next we are going to find a series of beautiful birthday verses that can help you what you are looking for:
- Numbers 6: 24-26: The Lord bless you and keep you; the lord make his face shine on you, and have you
mercy; the LORD lift up his countenance upon you, and give you peace. ‘”
- James 1:17: Every good gift and every perfect gift comes from on high, descends from the father of lights, with the
which there is no change or shadow of variation.
- Zephaniah 3:17: The Lord your God is in your midst, victorious warrior; he will rejoice in you with joy, in his love he will be silent, he will rejoice over you with songs of
- Genesis 40:20: And it came to pass that on the third day, (which was) the birthday of Pharaoh, (he) made a feast for all his servants, and raised the head of the chief butler and the head of the chief of the bakers in the midst of their servants.
- 3 John 1: 2: Dear brother, I pray that you do well in all your affairs and that you are in good health, as you prosper spiritually.
- Psalms 16:11: You have made known to me the path of life; You will fill me with joy in your presence, and with eternal bliss at your right hand.
- Isaiah 46: 4: Even in old age, when they comb gray hair, I will be the same, I will support them. I made them, and I will take care of you; I will hold them and deliver them.
- Proverbs 2: 3-4:If you call intelligence and ask for discernment; If you look for it like silver, like a hidden treasure.
- Habakkuk 3: 2: Lord, I have heard of your fame; Your works, Lord, amaze me.
- Realize them again in our days, make them known in our time; in your anger, keep your mercy in mind.
- Psalm 20: 1-5: May the Lord answer you in the day of distress. May the name of the God of Jacob lift you up. May he send you help from the sanctuary, and sustain you from Zion. May he remember all your offerings, and find your burnt offering acceptable. May he grant you the desire of your heart, and fulfill all your wishes. We will sing with joy for your victory, and in the name of our God we will raise a flag. May the Lord fulfill all your requests. “
- Psalms 27: 4: “One thing I have demanded of the Lord, this I will seek: That I be in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to inquire in his temple.”
- Psalm 65:11: “You fill the year with blessings, your clouds shed abundance.”
- Psalm 71: 6: “In you I have been sustained from the womb; You were the one who took me out of my mother’s womb; From you will always be my praise. “
- Psalms 90:12: “Teach us in such a way to count our days, that we bring wisdom to our hearts.
- Psalms 91: 9-12: “For you have put the Lord, who is my refuge, the Most High, as your habitation. No harm will befall you, No plague will come near your home. For He will command His angels about you, To keep you in all your ways. In their hands they will carry you, so that your foot does not stumble on a stone. “
- Psalms 118: 24: “This is the day that Jehovah has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.
- Psalms 139: 13,14 “You, Lord, have shaped my inward parts; you formed me in my mother’s womb! I praise you because your works are formidable, because everything you do is wonderful. Of this I am fully convinced.
- Isaiah 43: 1-3 “And now, thus says the Lord, the one who created you, Jacob, the one who formed you, Israel: Do not fear, I have rescued you, I call you by your name and you are mine. If you cross the waters I am with you, if you go through rivers you will not sink; if you step on embers you will not burn, the flame will not burn you. For I am the Lord, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. “
- Ecclesiastes 11: 9 “Rejoice now that you are young. Let yourself be carried away by what your eyes see and what your heart desires, but do not forget that one day God will call you to account for everything you do.
Bible verses for birthdays bible Reina Valera
- Psalm 139: 13-15: “For you formed my inward parts; You made me in my mother’s womb. I will praise you; because formidable, wonderful are your works; I am in awe, and my soul knows it very well. My body was not concealed from you, Well that in secret I was formed, And interwoven in the depths of the earth. “
- Psalm 22:10: “Upon you I was cast from before I was born; From my mother’s womb, you are my God ”.
- 1 Thessalonians 5: 16-18: Do not be anxious about anything, but let your requests be known before God in all prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving. And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus.
- Philippians 4: 6-7: And these words that I command you today will be on your heart; and you will repeat them to your children, and you will speak of them while you are at home, and walking on the road, and when you lie down, and when you get up.
- 1 Corinthians 1: 3-7: For you are still carnal; for there being jealousy, strife, and dissension among you, are you not carnal, and walk like men? Because saying the one: I certainly belong to Paul; and the other: I am from Apollos, are you not carnal?
Biblical phrases for a mother on her birthday
- Proverbs 31:29: “There are many good women, but you are the best of all.”
- 1 Corinthians 13: 4-7: “To have love is to know how to endure; it is to be kind; it is not to be envious, not to be presumptuous, not proud, not rude, not selfish; It is not to get angry or hold a grudge; It is not rejoicing in injustices, but in the truth. To have love is to suffer everything, believe everything, expect everything, endure everything. “
- Proverbs 31:30: “Charms are a lie, beauty is nothing but illusion, but the woman who honors the Lord is worthy of praise.
- 1 Peter 3: 3-4: “Beauty does not depend on appearances, but on what is in the heart. So be calm and kind people. This beauty never goes away, and it is very valuable before God. Psalm 127: 3-5
Behold, sons are the inheritance of the Lord; A thing of esteem the fruit of the womb. As arrows are in the hand of the mighty, So are children of the youth. Blessed is the man who filled his quiver with them; You will not be ashamed when I speak to enemies at the door.
- Genesis 22:17: I will certainly bless you and multiply your descendants like the stars in the sky and like the sand that is on the seashore; and your descendants will possess the gates of their enemies.
- Proverbs 9:11 “For by me your days will be increased, And years of life will be added to you.”
- Psalms 20: 2-4: “May God grant you what you ask with all your heart, and make what you plan to do come true.”
- Psalms 91:11 “God himself will tell his angels to watch over us everywhere.”
- Psalm 18.2 .: Congratulations on this special birthday day, how good it is to know that God is your protector, your place of refuge, your deliverer, your God, the rock that protects you, your shield, the power that saves you, your highest hiding place.
- Romans 15:13: May the God of hope fill you who believe in him with all joy and peace, so that you may overflow with hope through the power of the Holy Spirit.
- Proverbs 3: 3-4: May love and truth never leave you: Always wear them around your neck and write them in the book of your heart. You will have the favor of God.
- 2 Timothy 2: 1-2: So you, my son, be strengthened by the grace that we have in Christ Jesus, what you have heard me say in the presence of many witnesses, entrust to trustworthy believers, who are themselves capable to teach others.
- Psalms 103: 8: This is the prayer to the God of my life: by day the Lord send his love, and by night his song and accompany you.
- Luke 10:27: Your love is better than life; therefore my lips will praise you. I will bless you while I live, and raising my hands I will invoke you.