The bible love quotes They are very special and beautiful, there is no better demonstration of the sea for someone who dedicates biblical heights that they may like, but also fill their soul with peace and tranquility. If you are thinking of dedicating one in the next post we will describe some very beautiful ones.
Biblical love quotes
All human beings long to love, but also to find someone who corresponds to our feelings since we all have the need to feel love and the purest, because just as God is love we can also be it.
The phrase God love is very common is more can be said than one of the most used biblical phrases or quotes in the holy book. The bible is constantly telling us about the love that God feels for us since this is pure and infinite, love can be defined as a fascinating feeling that human beings feel and express.
Next we are going to describe the most relevant and important love quotes, these quotes can help us to dedicate someone to whom we love very much or also to express what we are feeling:
- 1 Corinthians 13: 4-5: Do everything with love.
- 1 Corinthians 16:14: In the morning let me know of your great love, because in you I have put my trust | Show me the way that I must follow, because to you I lift up my soul.
- Psalms 143: 8: Above all, put on love, which is the perfect bond.
- Colossians 3:14: May love and truth never leave you: always wear them around your neck and write them in the book of your heart. You will have the favor of God and you will have a good reputation among the people.
- Proverbs 3: 3-4: And we have come to know and believe that God loves us. God is love. He who abides in love abides in God, and God in him.
- 1 John 4:16: Always humble and kind, patient, tolerant of one another in love.
- Ephesians 4: 2: We love God because he first loved us.
- 1 John 4:19: Now, then, these three virtues remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest of these is love.
- 1 Corinthians 13:13: Above all, love one another deeply, because love covers a multitude of sins.
- 1 Peter 4: 8: Love must be sincere. Hate evil; cling to the good.
- Romans 12: 9: I ask you, through the Spirit and with the power that comes from your glorious riches, to strengthen you in the depths of your being, so that by faith Christ may dwell in your hearts. And I ask that, rooted and grounded in love.
- Ephesians 3: 16-17: If I have the gift of prophecy and understand all mysteries and possess all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but I lack love, I am nothing.
- 1 Corinthians 13: 2: And this is my commandment, that you love one another, as I have loved you.
- John 15:12: Can a mother forget her suckling child, and stop loving the child she has given birth to? Even when she forgot, I will not forget you! Recorded I carry you in the palms of my hands; your walls are always present.
- Isaiah 49: 15-16: Love one another with brotherly love, respecting and honoring each other.
- Romans 12:10: May the Lord lead you to love as God loves, and to persevere as Christ persevered.
- 2 Thessalonians 3: 5: Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself for her to make her holy. He purified it, washing it with water through the word.
- Ephesians 5: 25-26: No one has ever seen God, but if we love one another, God remains among us, and among us his love has been fully manifested.
- 1 John 4:12: If someone claims, “I love God,” but hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen.
- John 15:13: In exchange for you I will give men; In exchange for your life I will hand over peoples! Because I love you and you are in my eyes, precious and worthy of honor.
- Isaiah 43: 4: However, as it is written: “No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no human mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him.”
- 1 Corinthians 2: 9: See what great love the Father has given us, that we are called children of God! And we are! The world does not know us, precisely because it did not know him.
- 1 John 3: 1: Have no outstanding debts to anyone, except to love one another. In fact, whoever loves his neighbor has fulfilled the law.
- 1 John 4:18: Make me like a seal on your heart; carry me like a mark on your arm. Strong is love, like death, and passion tenacious, like the grave. As a divine flame is the burning fire of love.
- Songs 1:13: My beloved is to me like the bag of myrrh
- Songs, 7: 6: unshakable as death; passion, unyielding as the grave.
- Songs, 1:16: How beautiful you are, my love, how beautiful you are!
- Proverbs 10:12: For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, neither the powers, neither the height nor the depth, nor anything in all creation It will be able to separate us from the love that God has shown us in Christ Jesus our Lord.
- Romans 8: 38-39: Rather, by living the truth with love, we will grow to be in everything like the one who is the head, that is, Christ.
- Mark 12:30: The great love of the Lord never ends, and his compassion is never exhausted. Every morning his goodness is renewed; Very great is his fidelity!
- Lamentations 3: 22-23: I love the Lord because he hears my pleading voice.
Because he inclines his ear to me, I will call on him all my life.
- Psalm 116: 1-2: If I speak in human and angelic tongues, but have no love, I am nothing but a clanging metal or a clattering saucer.
- 1 Corinthians 13: 1: Indeed, “whoever wants to love life and enjoy happy days,
let him keep his tongue from speaking evil and his lips from speaking deceit; let him turn from evil and do good; May he seek peace and follow it.
- 1 Corinthians 10:24: For only an instant lasts his anger, but a whole life his goodness. If at night there is crying, in the morning there will be shouts of joy.
- 2 Timothy 1: 7: Don’t let anyone look down on you for being young. On the contrary, that the believers see in you an example to follow in the way of speaking, in the conduct, and in love, faith and purity.
- John 15:10: Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! Blessed is the one who fears the Lord, who finds great delight in his commandments.
- Psalm 112: 1: May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
- Galatians 5: 6: Though mountains shift and hills totter, my faithful love for you will not change
nor will my covenant of peace waver, says the Lord, who has compassion on you.
- Isaiah 54:10: Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth. He excuses everything, believes everything, expects everything, supports everything.
- Matthew 22:39: In Christ Jesus it is useless to be circumcised or not; what counts is the faith that works through love.
Biblical love quotes as a couple
- 1 John 4:21: And this commandment we have from him: whoever loves God, love his partner also.
- 1 Thessalonians 3:12: May the Lord make you grow so that you love each other more and more, and everyone, just as we love you.
- 1Corinthians 13: 4-7: “Love is patient and kind; he is not envious or boastful, he is not puffed up; does nothing improper; he is not selfish or irritated; he is not spiteful; he does not rejoice at injustice, but joins himself with the joy of truth. He suffers everything, believes everything, expects everything, supports everything “.
- 1Cor 7: 3-4: “Let the husband fulfill his conjugal duty to the wife, and likewise the wife to the husband. The woman does not have power over her own body, but the husband; nor does the husband have authority over his own body, but the wife does ”.
- Deuteronomy 24: 5: “Do not send a newly married man to war, or impose any other duty on him. He will have a whole year free to take care of his house and make the woman he took as his wife happy.
- Hebrews 13: 4: “All have high esteem for marriage and marital fidelity, because God will judge adulterers and all those who commit sexual immoralities.”
- 1 Corinthians 7:14: “For the husband who is not a believer is sanctified through his wife; and the woman who is not a believer is sanctified through her believing husband; otherwise your children would be unclean, but now they are holy.
- Mk 10: 11-12: “Whoever divorces his wife and marries another commits adultery against her; and if a woman divorces her husband and marries another, she also commits adultery ”.
- Ephesians 5: 25-26: Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself for her to make her holy. He purified it, washing it with water through the word.
- Leviticus 19: 17-18: Do not feed secret hatred against your brother, but frankly rebuke your neighbor so that you do not suffer the consequences of his sin. Do not be vindictive with your neighbor, nor hold a grudge against him. Love your neighbor as yourself. I am the lord.
- Ephesians, 5: 28-29: Husbands should love their wives as their own body. He who loves his wife loves himself. Because no one hates his own body, but feeds and cares for it, as Christ does the church, because she is his body.
- Romans 12:10: Love one another with brotherly love, respecting and honoring each other.
Biblical love quotes for God
- Psalms 103: 8: This is the prayer to the God of my life: that by day the Lord send his love, and by night his song accompany me.
- Psalm 42: 8: You, on the other hand, man of God, flee from all that, and strive to follow justice, piety, faith, love, constancy and humility.
- 1 Timothy 6:11: Instead, the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, humility, and self-control. There is no law that condemns these things.
- Galatians 5: 22-23: And lead a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.
- 1 John 3:11: For this very reason, strive to add virtue to your faith; to his virtue, understanding; to the understanding, self-control; to self-control, constancy; to constancy, devotion to God; to devotion to God, brotherly affection; and to brotherly affection, love.
- 2 Peter 1: 5-7: Keep loving one another brotherly. Do not forget to practice hospitality, because thanks to it some, without knowing it, hosted angels.
- Hebrews 13: 1-2: In response the man quoted: – “Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your being, with all your strength and with all your mind”, and: “Love your neighbor as yourself.”
- Luke 10:27: Your love is better than life, therefore my lips will praise you.
I will bless you while I live, and raising my hands I will invoke you.
- 1 John 2:15: Who is it that loves me? He who makes my commandments his own and obeys them. And whoever loves me, my Father will love, and I too will love him and manifest myself to him.
- John 14:21: But God, who is rich in mercy, by his great love for us, gave us life with Christ, even when we were dead in sins. By grace you have been saved!
- Ephesians 2: 4-5: Dear 2 Corinthians 13:11 s brothers, let us love one another, because love comes from God, and everyone who loves has been born of him and knows him.
- Psalm 103: 13: Because the commandments that say: “Do not commit adultery,” “Do not kill,” “Do not steal,” “Do not covet,” and all the other commandments, are summarized in this precept: “Love your neighbor as to yourself.”
- 2 Corinthians 13:11: The love of Christ compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. And he died for all, so that those who live no longer live for themselves, but for the one who died for them and was resurrected.
If this article bible quotes about love of God and couples that will touch you if you have found it interesting, do not stop reading the following that may also be to your complete liking: